Tuesday, September 15, 2009
NOVEMBER
I have never, ever, ever in my life wanted it to be a certain month as I am right now. Is it November yet? First thing Arizona here I come. I am going for 4 or 5 days to see the So You Think You Can Dance Tour. Whew Whew!!! I can't wait to go down there and see Clayton, Evelyn, Deacon, Eliza, and Lydia. Ok I could have just said my family. I miss them all so much. I am even excited for the 12 to 14 hr drive in the dark to get there. Leaving 6:30pm and we will get there in the am sometime. CRAZY!!! I also can't wait to see all the dancing and everyone shaking there grove thing. Yes I said it.
Second thing is NEW MOON. I am not a crazy fan but I just can't wait to see what they did transfering the book into a movie. Movies have always fasinated me. Especially how they are made. The special effects, the story line and after seeing the extended trailer on the VMA's (which was the only rason I watched) I am excited to see how they made the scenes work were Belle is suppose to hear Edward when she does her crazy stunts, to actually seeing him in the movie. I am however a person who has liked Dakota Fanning and seeing her all vamped up being bad will be a good watch.
NOVEMBER HERE YOU COME
Second thing is NEW MOON. I am not a crazy fan but I just can't wait to see what they did transfering the book into a movie. Movies have always fasinated me. Especially how they are made. The special effects, the story line and after seeing the extended trailer on the VMA's (which was the only rason I watched) I am excited to see how they made the scenes work were Belle is suppose to hear Edward when she does her crazy stunts, to actually seeing him in the movie. I am however a person who has liked Dakota Fanning and seeing her all vamped up being bad will be a good watch.
NOVEMBER HERE YOU COME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ditto ditto ditto ditto and ditto!
ReplyDelete