Saturday, September 5, 2009

LET THERE BE ISSUES

Ok Saturday I was getting myself all pertyfied to go to Blackfoot cause my Aunt Melanie was having a picnic lunch at her house. Ok actually it was more like luner (lunch-dinner) since it was between 4 to 5. Anytime we do something with my mom's family we are usually waiting for a phone call telling us to head on out.

Ring Ring

Well a call finally came but instead of head on down were getting ready it was head on down
mom's (grandma) in the hospital. Well my sweet grandma broke her hip has 3 heart murmurs and needs surgery. This has not been the year for my grandparents. Anyway mom and I headed on down to Blackfoot to be a support. (In the way is more like it).

Road Trip hospital here we come

After about 10 minutes in the lobby of the hospital my Aunt Wendy (oh it was nice to see her) wanted me to go with her to find her daughter and granddaughters at the fair. Those three were partying like fair goers and had no idea what was going on. So off we went in search of some 3 in a swarm of hundreds.

Lotsa Luck!!!

After circling the rides 3 times we decided to look at the food court and the pay phones. Apparently words of ice cream were tossed around. No sign at the pay phones and no sign of them near the ice cream. So back to the rides we go. We do a once over and while were searching my ever awesome mother calls and says she is coming to help in the search. Did I mention her awesomeness. We realize it is actually the time they are suppose to be getting picked up so Aunt Wendy waits at the fire ball or whatever it is called and I speed search towards the area they were suppose to be picked up at. Again nada.

WERE ARE THEY????

Seriously. So I speed walk back and tada there is mother. So we split up (sorta) I am suppose to cut across the middle and go up the other side while the sisters take that side. Well apparently this year the evil people who set up the fair blocked off the middle section.

EVIL!!!

So again with the speed walking I decide to just keep goin as I round the back I call mom to tell er the change in plans when tada

THERE THEY ARE

I am calling brits name and she is so like me. Good thing Candace and Morgan aren't and they recognized good ol' cousin shonie. While I am doing the catch up on family news ie were up here cause grams (as brit calls her) has taken a tumble and got her self admitted to the hospital. The old foggies I mean mothers show up. Were off to the hospital

Back at the Hospital

We wait around and grandmas getting prepped for surgery. Candace, Morgan, and I do not have the patience to wait for hours at a hospital so we headed back to the fair. They rode some rides, I rode one (I feel sick).

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment