Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Design a Room

OK I discovered a little program google has called Sketch Up. This is the coolest program every you can use it to build things, or to design. Me I have taken many many measurements of my bedroom and I am going to decorate it and arrange it using this neat little program. I have my room figured out and I have put my bed dresser and dog step in. OK my room is a nice room but on the computer screen it looks small but hey I lived in a closet for most of my life. I can change the colors of my walls, change the floor from wood to carpet and back again. I am slowly figuring this thing out. When I am finished I will have to put it on here.

If your curious what it is go to YouTube.com and type in sketchup and you can see all the different tutorials. There are tons of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment