Tuesday, September 8, 2009
OWWWWW!!!!
So I have had this cyst on the side of my left thumb for months now. Well last time I had one on my lt ring finger Dr Maynard made a little cut and took it right out. Well this time I saw Nicole who them referred me to a specialist. Are you kidding me. So I made the appt and but couldn't help wondering why Maynard couldn't just do what he did before. So I asked Michelle my trusty receptionist. Who persuaded me to talk to Maynard well he said he'd drain it cause a specialist costs well lets just say more than I am willing to pay. So today he tried and failed twice to drain it. Out came the scalpel and the numbing stuff. Well I got my way although OOOOWWWW does my thumb hurt.
3 stitches YEAH!!
3 stitches YEAH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment