Tuesday, September 15, 2009
ENOUGH ALREADY
Don't get me wrong I was completely livid by what happened on the VMA's with Kanye West and Taylor Swift but the moment I heard that President Obama called him (off the record) a jack*** and all the other comment on what he did. I have to say that Enough Already. He did bad and he has to realize that he did. Honestly though the more I read about what had happened five points came into my mind.
One - bad idea showing up with a big ol bottle of booze.
Two - I am sure some one at the award show saw this bottle and had to have realized "This might not be good."
Three - who let that man on stage. This is apparently something he does at award show. "Oh Kanyes headed for the stage better stop him."
Four - She got her moment to thank her fans and everyone thanks to Beyonce and her dad. WAY TO GO, SHOW THE LOVE!!!
Five - How many days ago did this happen and the world is still talking about it.
The End. NO REALLY THE END!!!
One - bad idea showing up with a big ol bottle of booze.
Two - I am sure some one at the award show saw this bottle and had to have realized "This might not be good."
Three - who let that man on stage. This is apparently something he does at award show. "Oh Kanyes headed for the stage better stop him."
Four - She got her moment to thank her fans and everyone thanks to Beyonce and her dad. WAY TO GO, SHOW THE LOVE!!!
Five - How many days ago did this happen and the world is still talking about it.
The End. NO REALLY THE END!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment