Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FACEBOOK YOUR MAKING ME MAD

Ok this is what facebook has looked like the last couple days.



I never realized how much I need my facebook fix. Mostly I check Evelyn's and Claytons and I desperately need my munchkin fix.
I am not even sure if it is me or everyone but it is driving me nuts.
venting done.


3 comments:

  1. I have seen it do that in times past, but it usually doesn't last long. Like if I exit and resign in it's fine. Hmmm...weird! BTW, Can you believe Paula turned down the offer to b in top TWENTY?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I about died when I heard her say she got an offer in the movie. Well why in the world are you still there I mean really. Was she hopeing they wouldn't take her. I am glad the hubby and wify team got to stay together but I don't know how that is going to work during the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Facebook I owe you a huge appology it wasn't you it was my computer at work. It has issues and that is not your fault sorry for blaming you, won't do it again.

    SORRY!!!

    ReplyDelete