Wednesday, October 28, 2009

STAT Verizon Alltel Whomever STATTTTTTTTTT

I have this new phone right. Got this new phone this summer right. I have dropped it a total of 2 times and now I have this nice horizontal line down the center of my screen. Darn it all to everything that is not so reliable and built to take a licken. My last phone I was terrible with it dropping, tossing, sitting, and any other actions. 2TIMES THAT WAS ALL. Anywho I am was Alltel and they are now merged with Verizon so I am verizon "yipee". So I go on Verizon's website and they have a link for former alltel customers. YEP thats me so I click on it. Then it says to select phone so I click on drop down menu. urgaknd cjahdcoa efcashc jsbckashdfklasdncj hasduich. That is all I have to say about that. If you guessed it my lovely just release phone is not on the list. Now what do I do. I love my phone but darn it I have payed 5 dollars a month for insurance to get a verizon run around. Jennie my boss explained to me how it works at the verizon store. dskajfdklsfhklas dfklashfkmsdnc ksdjhc snxm,cnjksd. I am starting to think I will just deal with it. BUT asdfklasdfnksdn cklsdnc jdscc cvn,m sdjkfhskj.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment