Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shocker

Last night my cousin Brock called to see if any of us wanted to go to the concert. So I called mom, Jordan and texted Andrew ( he was at work so a sneaky text mess it is). Andrew texted no since he works during the time of the concert and Jordan didn't get off of work in time and he didn't want to drive alone. Well mom to my shock said she would like to go. I called Brock and said it would be the two of us. Today I called her at work cause I was curious why she said yes. I shouldn't have asked cause her answer just makes me a big time loserinsky. Mom's response to my question " I didn't want you to go alone " I appreciate that she feels this way but come on. She better have a good time or I am going to feel terrible. Oh well to Blackfoot we go.

Side note Blackfoot really why???

No comments:

Post a Comment