Friday, October 23, 2009

Smartest Cookie in the Jar.

NO SERIOUSLY!!!

Yep that is me sometimes I have to wonder about myself I have been wondering how to tell when I have had comments. I was sure there was a spot where you could just read them cause do I really have to scroll through the blog and search them out and besides I wasn't even sure there were comments to look at. I was looking around blogger and went to edit one of my blogs and there they were blue highlighted links saying comments. Let me tell you it was like christmas. Look at what I found.

I would like to thank you guys for making me feel loved with all your comments cause if your commenting that means you are reading.

YEAH!!!

So here are some quick responses since I just discovered the comments.

Jonnie
- TRAVEL BLOG
YES Florida is very nice any time of year and someday I would love to go there. I am thinking catch a cruise and ship out from there.
I have done some research.

Teresa
- My New Phone Blog
I love it love it love it. Except there is no flash on it but otherthan that I totally recommend it.

- Soap Box Blog
I love me some remakes to even though I complain. Jonnie Depp is amazing in anything Also I love Ladyhawke too.
That would actually be a good one to remake now that you said that.

Evelyn
- Surgery Doggie Style Blog
It was definilty an expierence. UGH!!! He also has to go back again.

- Girls Night/Sleep Over Blog
Girls night was a blast we should do it again if possible. I had so much fun with the Deacon and Eliza I love them to bits. Although that one pic of Eliza and me is a bit fuzzy but I love it too. Truthfully I wouldn't mind doing it again with them. Either one at at time or together.

-Slacker Blog
All I have to say is auntie magnatism or something like that. Although seriously does your family really ask that. Oh dear!!

- November Blog
I can't wait to visit you guys in 3 weeks. Seriously it is all I can talk about and think about. I just love seeing all of you and I really do miss every single one of you. If I had the ability to just come down every other weekend I think I would do it. Ok maybe not that much but still. You guys are a permanent good mood for me. Keep spreding the good vibes.

NEW MOON who in there right mind isn't excited for this movie. Don't get me wrong I don't consider myself a fanatic or a nutter fan but it still looks amazing. I can't wait to see the way they did the wolf transformations and how in the book Belle hears Edwards voice when she does dangerous acts. I knew that have to change that to make it viable for a movie.I guess she sees him instead of hears him. Like a little visual version.I am also really interested in Taylor Lautner and he has a much bigger role in this one and he really has to bring a lot. First movie he was this guy who she hasn't seen in like years and there friends. This one there he has to be more persuing and also brooding. I think I spelled that right.

Anyway Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Aahhhh Comments. I love comments.... I'm a comment whore. yep.

    ReplyDelete