Monday, May 4, 2009
Travel
I have the travel bug. Every once in a while I get antsy. I get in the mood to get in the car and just go. Now there are a couple of obstacles in my need for an adventure.
1) A vehicle - If you know me and my mom you know yes I own a truck and no I never get to drive it. My mother and I car pool but because of where we live and gas my mother gets to drive my truck and I get to pay for it.
2) Money it is a very necessary need. Gas, hotel, food. All of these are necessities to a good trip. So that is basically it.
Right now I am really wanting to see what is out west. I have been to Spokane and now I would like to try Seattle, or Portland. I definitely want to go to the beach (in WA or OR. nor Cali.) I have been looking online and that is never good. This makes me want to go even more.
MY ABSOLUTE PLACE I WANT TO GO: Vancouver, Canada. I would love to drive there, but there is something about flying into a new city. Very exciting.
Well It's a dilemma...
1) A vehicle - If you know me and my mom you know yes I own a truck and no I never get to drive it. My mother and I car pool but because of where we live and gas my mother gets to drive my truck and I get to pay for it.
2) Money it is a very necessary need. Gas, hotel, food. All of these are necessities to a good trip. So that is basically it.
Right now I am really wanting to see what is out west. I have been to Spokane and now I would like to try Seattle, or Portland. I definitely want to go to the beach (in WA or OR. nor Cali.) I have been looking online and that is never good. This makes me want to go even more.
MY ABSOLUTE PLACE I WANT TO GO: Vancouver, Canada. I would love to drive there, but there is something about flying into a new city. Very exciting.
Well It's a dilemma...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I hear Florida is nice this time of year...just sayin.
ReplyDelete