Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shocker

Ok this morning I looked at my emails (like I really need more than one but whatever) I clicked on the one from my cousin and to my shock it was a friend invite to facebook. This is the same cousin who said he would never ever get a facebook account. So I got a stupid myspace page which I have never really takin the time or really cared to figure out (not a shonie friendly site) just so I could keep up with what is going on with him. I am trying to make more of an effort to stay in touch with family and friends. My past would show that I truly suck at keeping in touch. I just don't have anything to say. Can you say extremely boring and has no life (stick a pic of me there). Anyway its great to be able to keep up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment