Monday, May 18, 2009
NO MORE CASUAL FRIDAYS!!
Ok today we got informed by a mass email that Fridays will no longer be casual Friday. Ugh!! I will have to wear scrubs Monday thru Friday. There is just one thing the new dress code is a little funny to me. It says no jeans, tank tops, flip flops. Ok I'll except that it makes sense this is a doc's office but no visors, work out wear, running shorts how wrong is this. I find myself thinking back and trying to remember if anyone wore any of these here. I am guessing maybe Saturday. One thing it also states that if we work on our "days off" we have to wear appropriate attire aka scrubs. There have been times where I have had to run in on my days off to do something, fix something, according to the new dress code does that mean that if at 10:25 on my day off they call me and I run over there do I need to quickly change into some scrubs run in fix whatever then leave and change back into my casual day off clothes. Just a thought I might just start wearing scrubs all the time. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment