Friday, October 8, 2010
I love you, I love you, I love YOUUUUUU!!!
This is my brand new spanking cell phone... I have never loved a phone as much as I love this one. Every time I have gone to look at phones I didn't like any so I chose the best out of the bunch. I just got my last phone about a year ago so it wasn't really time to get a new one. When Alltel got bought out by Verizon I got switched and had the opportunity (because someone told my mom that our bill would be cheaper) to get a new phone sooner. For months I have been looking religiously on the verizon site and went once to the store in Chubbuck to actually handle them and see what I liked. Again it was the same old I didn't really like any of them nothing spoke to me. One day after much searching (been checking the site everyday seriously I am that OCD about purchasing) They added a brand new phone. I fell in love with it at first site. No Really 1st Site. I love the size the design. Its curvy and long. The screen is bright and vibrant. I LOVE YOU!!! So after much deliberation (one week) I bought it over the internet. My dad should thank me cause he got his new phone for free. The stars alligned perfectly it was perfect. The day I bought it, the price, the special. I have had it for probably a month and I couldn't be happier. I have had one little snaffu. I stupidly uploaded an app and it made my wi fi not work so I had to reset to factory settings. All is good I am very careful. I can read books on my phone with the Kindle App. they have a lot of the classics for free. I downloaded My favorite book which I have read like 20 billion times, and Little Women, and a book with all the fairytales. I have only seen the movies the stories are of course much different. OOOOHHHH I cant help it one more time. I LOVE YOU SAMSUNG FASCINATE!!!!
Thank you for reading my totally silly post.
I am Definitly one of those people who need the fancy and smancy.
Thank you for reading my totally silly post.
I am Definitly one of those people who need the fancy and smancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment