Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colbie Caillat

I have been really bad at keeping up with this but honestly nothings been happening in my life. Which is actually the norm.

Today though I found out that Colbie Caillat will be playing at the Stephenson Performing Center on Feb 27. Now I don't know if any one is aware of this but that just happens to be someones birthday. !!!! ME !!!! Every year I try to see if there is anything going on around my birthday and usually there is nothing. I have actually come to realize that I do not want to celebrate this year. No I will not be turning the big 3-0 this year. I am skipping it altogether. Then I check my email this morning and B-A-M-M-M 27th Colbie Caillat on my birthday and in Pocatello. YEPPIE!!! I am totally excited a couple of the girls from work are going to go and maybe even my mother (she has no idea who she is so we will see).

No comments:

Post a Comment