Friday, July 3, 2009
Playlist doubles
"The Way You Make Me Feel" and "Only Hope" Apparently I like these titles for songs. I have two different songs with this title on my play list.
#2 by Steps-Love it also saw the video on youtube and I love the video I love dancing and its dancy.
#4 by Michael Jackson-Seriously love this song especially at the end of a little movie called Center Stage. Again DANCING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 by Switchfoot- I love this version its sung by a guy so it has a different feel plus its more rock and has an emotion to it .
#6 by Mandy Moore-The version in the movie. Totally good its soft, feminine, and smooth.
#2 by Steps-Love it also saw the video on youtube and I love the video I love dancing and its dancy.
#4 by Michael Jackson-Seriously love this song especially at the end of a little movie called Center Stage. Again DANCING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 by Switchfoot- I love this version its sung by a guy so it has a different feel plus its more rock and has an emotion to it .
#6 by Mandy Moore-The version in the movie. Totally good its soft, feminine, and smooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love Center Stage!!
ReplyDelete