Friday, July 3, 2009
Just between us. NO REALLY!!
A girl talks to her mom and when she does she you know expects a little confidentiality with her right. What is said between a mom and a daughter its sacred, secret, free to say any stupid or gossipy thing, no talking to outsiders right.
MY MOTHER APPARENTLY NEVER GOT THE MOM - DAUGHTER CONFIDENTIALITY MEMO.
I you know check my facebook, occasionally check my space to check on mostly family but friends to see how they are doing. Over the last couple weeks I have noticed one particular person, a family member making comments about this persons particular feelings toward another individual. A perfect stranger, never heard of this person or any comments from the gossipy family grapevine. So last night after work I am talking to my mom and mention how I think this particular family member may have acquired a significant other of some sort and left it at that. I expected (wrongly) that this would stay with in the confines of the mom daughter clause. What a dork I am.
This morning I get a call from another family member who then proceeds to ask me about how I know this information and where did it come from the real 3rd degree family style.
OH MY MOTHER IS SO GOING TO GET IT WHEN I TALK TO HER NEXT!!
P.S. Info like this should be given and spread by the person or persons involved.
MY MOTHER APPARENTLY NEVER GOT THE MOM - DAUGHTER CONFIDENTIALITY MEMO.
I you know check my facebook, occasionally check my space to check on mostly family but friends to see how they are doing. Over the last couple weeks I have noticed one particular person, a family member making comments about this persons particular feelings toward another individual. A perfect stranger, never heard of this person or any comments from the gossipy family grapevine. So last night after work I am talking to my mom and mention how I think this particular family member may have acquired a significant other of some sort and left it at that. I expected (wrongly) that this would stay with in the confines of the mom daughter clause. What a dork I am.
This morning I get a call from another family member who then proceeds to ask me about how I know this information and where did it come from the real 3rd degree family style.
OH MY MOTHER IS SO GOING TO GET IT WHEN I TALK TO HER NEXT!!
P.S. Info like this should be given and spread by the person or persons involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment