Friday, June 12, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT/SLEEP OVER


Ok time set Friday ( I believe it was the 12th.) we had a girls night Mom, Evelyn and myself. Mom and I were on our way to pick up Evelyn and discovered instead of a girls night it would be date night. We had a very handsome gentleman go with up out for our girls night. We went to Craigos and saw the movie UP. It was really nice just hanging out with Evelyn (we should definitly do this again). Ok I loved the movie which just shows that I will be 50 years old watching disney movies and what ever kiddie thing is out those days. After the movie we took Evelyn back to her parents house.
Ok now that Deacon is 4 I decided I would ask Evelyn what she thought of Deacon spending the night. Whew she said yes and how about tonight. I am sure it was a little hard her little man is getting big and to be old enough to spend the night must have been a new experence. We came home and got everything set we stayed up for maybe an hour or a little more before it was time for bed. It went really good (except that I had to change the sheets at 2 in the morn but I digress). We woke up and had breakfast watched maybe 5 minutes of a cartoon and off we were. Deacon did his morning treadmill exercises which actually continued on and off most of the day. Then my dad came over and mowed the lawn. Deacon and I sat outside and watched dad mow the lawn. In the middle of him mowing the lawn it started to rain (surprised me neither) so I went and got my umbrella for us and Deacon decided he wanted to follow grandpa mowing the lawn. It was so funny when grandpa would unexpectadly stop as shown in the pic. Then Grandpa needed to take one of the mowers to get fixed and Jordans work so we all (mom, deacon, and myself) hoped in the truck and headed off to Cal Stores. We decided we were hungary so we (GP, GM, Shonie, Deacon and Andy) went to Perkins. Then Deacon and I went back to my house and he exercised the rest of the day. Seriously making me look bad. DIGRESS!!! Evelyn came late and picked him up.

1 comment: