Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shontell, Shauntell, Chantelle, Shawntel, Chauntel, ., ., ., ., ., No matter how it spells its all sounds the same.

Ok honestly how many Shontell's have any of you really come across no matter how it is spelled. Me personally um 3. One was in high school Shantel, the other I have never meet, but when I googled myself oh so many years ago I found a Shontell Perkins in Colorado. What a qoinky dink. (For the record my existance was no were to be seen.) The 3rd is me. Today at work we have a new PA that is starting and her name is Chantelle. So now when people ask for Chantelle/Shontell. They will be met by a new question "Which One?". Med Rec or PA. We have had 2 Michelle's. We have 2 Jennie's, 2 Holly's, a Kara and a Tara (they count) and now 2 Shontell's. I wonder who will be the next double name???

No comments:

Post a Comment