Friday, June 26, 2009

ELIZAS TURN


Another friday another sleep over. This time it was Eliza. Dad and I went and picked her up and brought her over to my house. She ran around and did some exercises (they really love the treadmill) while I got some dinner ready. I got the soup on the stove simmering and I went outside to check on her and the first thing I noticed when I got to the door was a strong smell of gasoline. I got in the garage and saw a big puddle by the backdoor. When I got outside I saw her playing in the rocks and the gas can on the floor by the door. Some one left the gasoline in her reach. Adults. Well after cleaning up that mess and the soup we went in and had dinner. Then we went out side and played until it got too dark to stay out then we watched a little sponge bob (only for them) til it was time for bed. This lovely girl woke up at 5 or 6 I cant remember but it was too early. We got up had breakfast and proceeded to dance around the living room for most of the morining. Later on that day Evelyn dropped off Deacon.
To make a long narrative just a tich shorter. Played all day til Eliza went to Grandma P's to spend the night and Deacon stayed again at my house.
BEST 2 WEEKEND I HAVE HAD IN A FOREVER!!!
THANK YOU EVELYN, DEACON AND ELIZA.

2 comments: