Monday, April 20, 2009

Toner Pirates

Ok I had the most interesting phone conversation today. A women claiming to be from our toner supplier calling saying that the price of our toner was going up and that they would send us the next shipment at our old price since we did not get the notice before hand cause of a computer glitch. As she was telling me this apparent load of lies I was thinking this was not right. A lesson to listen to the inner voice. She spouted off the old price and the new price and I thought wow that is high. Hang up with her, then turned around and called my supplier. She told me they were ***TONER PIRATES***. Are you kidding was the first thing that I thought of. I then went to the 2 receptionist that were here and after talking we realized this was not the first time they have striked. Apparently we got an invoice a long time ago saying that one of the receptionists verified an order which she denied. So we have come up with a hopefully fail proof way of knowing the real toner people from the fake. Watch out Toner Pirates we have figured you out. AHAHAHAH!!!!

1 comment: