Monday, April 13, 2009

I AM COOKING

Ok if anyone knows me I am not a chef. I screw up simple things I tried to make muddie buddies and I messed that up. Honestly how can someone mess that up. Yet every time I succeed in whatever I make coming out not quite right. Any who taco soup is a PCS staple for all our parties. So I bought my ingredients and borrowed my moms slow cooker and to my surprise It came out perfect. I was so excited.... Anyway my brothers (Andy and Jordy) and my parents all tried it and they loved it. Although as always the bros would have preferred no corn and Jordy said no to the crunchy tomatoes and it needed to be spicier. (Don't ask me he is weird sometimes. LOVE YA JORDY). Now lets see if I can make this into a good cooking streak.

1 comment:

  1. I mess up Muddy Buddies all the time!! No worries! Glad to see you in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete